Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] spuorgelgoog@gowanhill.com is offline

Default money laundering

On Monday, 19 August 2019 20:36:10 UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Your bank would have asked you where the money came from. Presumably you
would have a copy of the advert and the car sale/transfer forms to
substantiate that, if asked to provide it.

stuff that I am taking him to the bank with me tomorrow to explain where the
cash came from

Doesn't prove anything; he could be lying too. Banks and regulators like paperwork.

Only advantage of meeting him at the bank with cash is that he can't get the keys then mug you for the money.

Owain