Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default money laundering

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
idual.net...
On Mon, 19 Aug 2019 11:44:39 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

guy just came to my door tonight with £12000 cash to buy a car
he had viewed the other day...I told him that he would have to
come with me to the bank tomorrow to state where the money came
from...was I right to do that or should I have just taken the
cash ? .....what would have happened...

Your bank would have asked you where the money came from.

Why involve any bank in the first place? It's cash shove it under the
matress and use it to buy things.

but I don't want to spend it at the moment and puting it into the bank I
shouldn't run the risk of some of it being forgeries .....