Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Fox Poll-67% Say Ban Assault Rifles

In article ,
says...

It is bad when the billionair said he paid less tax than his secetary.

I presume you're talking about Warren Buffett? He doesn't pay less tax
than his secretary. His tax rate is lower than hers because most of his
income is capital gains. He takes a salary of $100,000.

Yes, Buffett. It was the tax rate.

He must really have a good set of loopholes to get by with that.

Along the same line, I saw in the same artical that in 2009 that 51%
paid no taxes. Hard to believe that there are that many people on the
low end of the system and that a few rich find the loopholes.