Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Fox Poll-67% Say Ban Assault Rifles

"Shadow" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 04:42:20 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"Shadow" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 16 Aug 2019 13:52:05 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

FOX NEWS POLL
"67% Are In Favor Of Banning Assault Rifles And Semi-Automatic
Weapons"

Wrong focus. But it's #FAUX_NEWS, so expected.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Everyone that wants to even handle a gun should go
through a thorough psych exam. Psychotics, psychopaths
and specially sociopaths are usually easy to spot.

But its much harder to work out who will end up a schizophrenic etc.
So do you propose that they be tested every week or every day etc ?

No, four years here for a pro drivers license.
It will probably detect 90% of cases.

Bull****.

"Sudden" psychosis is very rare, it tends to develop slowly .

Not true of schizophrenics.

And sociopathy is an inborn trait, so it doesn't just "appear".

But its far from clear that those should never be professional drivers.

I can spot it in people that post here,

Or claim you can, anyway. You've made some very silly
claims about me so I don't buy you can actually do that.

and I'm not even a psychiatrist (though I have worked as one).

Get 1% wrong, and that's 99% that can no longer murder masses
of people.Anyone caught without a psych certificate with a gun
should be thrown in jail. Preventive "medicine" saves lives.

Not with your jails which kill lots of them.

No, that happens when you give the jails to organized crime.

Just another of your silly little drug crazed drunken fantasys.

Mass murders have happened twice, both
times when they privatized to drug lords

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

(and once during the '64 dictatorship, but that was to kill
political opponents, and made to look like a rebellion).

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Pity about all the other murders in your jails that werent mass murders.

I could walk around all day with an
assault rifle and never kill anyone.
My gardener failed his psych exam
for his professional driving licence.

Fark, you lot do things very stupidly indeed.

You'd NEVER pass the test.

I did actually. My dads mate ran the psych side of our Army.

I thought WTF?, they got it wrong!
And then I discovered he was stealing from the house.
Not the kind of person that should own a firearm.
That underpaid State psychiatrist got it right ....

PS Bolsonaro has just done away with the former
mandatory exam. Because HE didn't pass.

And you lot were stupid enough to elect him.

No, our candidate didn't run.

And you lot were so stupid that you only had the one.
Couldn't run a ****up in a brewery.

Two years later, Lula is STILL in jail with
no formal charges or proof of wrongdoing.

And your system is so comprehensively ****ed that that is possible.

Read the Intercept. It has all the recordings of planning of the COUP.

No coup is possible in a well designed system. You clowns can't even manage
that.

Oh right, the Intercept can't be trusted, and they
gave Greenwald the Pulitzer because he's gay.
Not because he's a bl&^%dy good journalist.

Irrelevant to the fact that a coup is only possible in a ****ed system.