Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fox Poll-67% Say Ban Assault Rifles

On Monday, August 19, 2019 at 10:35:54 AM UTC-4, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

I'm a conservative, but I agree with you. The rich, the billionaires
should be paying at least at the rate that those earning $75K, $150K
pay. Carried interest and similar unfair, stupid loopholes should
be repealed. I would be in favor of a mostly flat tax, with just two
or three brackets.

I don't have a good answer, but I do like the basic idea of a flat tax
of some kind. No loopholes.

It is bad when the billionair said he paid less tax than his secetary.

I presume you're talking about Warren Buffett? He doesn't pay less tax
than his secretary. His tax rate is lower than hers because most of his
income is capital gains. He takes a salary of $100,000.

Cindy Hamilton