Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Motion sensative outside light

On Sunday, 18 August 2019 13:59:56 UTC+1, Robin wrote:
On 18/08/2019 13:30, John Rumm wrote:
On 14/08/2019 15:06, tabbypurr wrote:

I see you're dodging reality again. A year is 8,760 hours. A 15k or
25k rating means the lamps last an average of 15 or 25k hours run
time. That there are infant failures on all LED lamps makes not one
whit of difference. Other than the relamping cost of £3 versus £70.

Just as well they come with 3 - 5 year warranties then...

All good points of course. But I have never seen a warranty that covers
the labour cost of replacing the fitting. That does not matter to you
or others who can DIY. But to many consumers it's a substantial cost.

It only doesn't matter if we're sitting around twiddling our thumbs. Most of us don't tend to live that way.

NT