Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Fox Poll-67% Say Ban Assault Rifles

On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 7:38:30 AM UTC-4, trumpet wrote:
On 8/18/2019 7:13 AM, trader_4 wrote:
And what has Trump done to change that? He signed a tax cut that
amounted to a few hundred bucks for most working stiffs, hundreds
of thousands or millions for rich guys like Trump, while helping
to double the deficits.

If someone got a billion dollar tax cut, they were obviously paying a billion too much tax.

How exactly is that "obvious"?

Why do you want to punish people for working hard and becoming successful?

I don't. Why do you want to not pay the taxes that it takes to operate the
govt today and instead pass it on to someone else?

Why do you want to reward people for being lazy?

I don't. Has Trump decreased domestic spending? No. Why do you want
to be a freeloader, the govt spending today, you not paying the necessary
taxes, passing the debt incurred for today's bills on to future generations?