Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fox Poll-67% Say Ban Assault Rifles

FOX NEWS POLL
"67% Are In Favor Of Banning Assault Rifles And Semi-Automatic Weapons"
Newsmax TV - August 16, 2019
-- https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ba.../14/id/928605/
Posted to alt.home.repair

67 do not nor ever owned one.
Posted to alt.home.repair

--
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ba.../14/id/928605/

That must have been quite a poll.

42% say the federal government can do a great deal to reduce gun
violence in the U.S.

71% think the U.S. government has the ability to reduce gun violence.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/16/19 6:46 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 08/16/2019 02:52 PM, wrote:
FOX NEWS POLL
Â*Â* "67% Are In Favor Of Banning Assault Rifles And Semi-Automatic
Weapons"
Newsmax TV - August 16, 2019
--
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ba.../14/id/928605/

That must have been quite a poll.

42% say the federal government can do a great deal to reduce gun
violence in the U.S.

71% think the U.S. government has the ability to reduce gun violence.

Ya, stop subsidizing fatherless homes (widows excluded)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/16/19 6:46 PM, rbowman wrote:
ThatÂ*mustÂ*haveÂ*beenÂ*quiteÂ*aÂ*poll.

I would love to see the spread. 95% democrat, 5% other?

Fox is actually Center Left. They even hawk that Global
Warming garbage.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 16, 2019 at 11:39:08 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 8/16/19 6:46 PM, rbowman wrote:
ThatÂ*mustÂ*haveÂ*beenÂ*quiteÂ*aÂ*poll.

I would love to see the spread. 95% democrat, 5% other?

Fox is actually Center Left. They even hawk that Global
Warming garbage.

Thanks for again demonstrating the logic and standards of the trumptards.
Fox is center left? WTF? If that's true, then it leaves David Duke,
Kessler, Spencer, Alex Jones/InfoWars and all the rest of the whackos
as the new "alt right'.

PS: The only reason you trumptards are dissing Fox now is that finally at
least a few over there have distanced themselves from Trump and started
to call out the stupid, crazy and immoral things he does. Or is it the
polls from Fox that show Trump losing by about ten points to any of the
Democrats in the key swing states, states that Trump won in 2016?

Thanks for playing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, August 17, 2019 at 11:28:54 AM UTC-4, Shadow wrote:
On Fri, 16 Aug 2019 13:52:05 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

FOX NEWS POLL
"67% Are In Favor Of Banning Assault Rifles And Semi-Automatic Weapons"

Wrong focus. But it's #FAUX_NEWS, so expected.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Everyone that wants to even handle a gun should go through a
thorough psych exam. Psychotics, psychopaths and specially sociopaths
are usually easy to spot. Get 1% wrong, and that's 99% that can no
longer murder masses of people.

That's beyond the basic steps like I've proposed and sadly even those
are not on the table here. Like requiring a permit for each gun that's
purchased, issued by the local police chief, after a background check.
Would be interesting to see is a psych test passed a SC challenge, but
so far, we are nowhere near seeing that happen. If Trump takes down the
GOP next year, we get a Democrat president and Senate, then no telling
what we'll wind up with. You'd think the trumpets would see the danger
there, one that I warned about when Trump entered the primary. But they
just cheer him on and pretend there will be no consequences.

Anyone caught without a psych certificate with a gun should be
thrown in jail. Preventive "medicine" saves lives.
I could walk around all day with an assault rifle and never
kill anyone.
My gardener failed his psych exam for his professional driving
licence. I thought WTF?, they got it wrong!
And then I discovered he was stealing from the house. Not the
kind of person that should own a firearm. That underpaid State
psychiatrist got it right ....
[]'s

PS Bolsonaro has just done away with the former mandatory
exam. Because HE didn't pass.
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 17 Aug 2019 07:56:30 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

[...]

Fox was very anti Trump throughout most of 2016 until it was certain
that he was the candidate, then they went after Hillary, pretty much
saying what you do.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I don't know who you were watching on Fox, but I never saw Fox anti-Trump,
never. In the beginning they treated him more objectively, but like all
the networks, they gave him far more coverage than the other candidates,
because Trump was always doing something provocative or stupid to get
attention. Once he became the nominee, Fox went totally in the tank for
Trump. And they mostly still are, the rabid Hannity and Tucker Carlson
being prime examples. Carlson had to go on a sudden vacation last week
after denying that white supremacists are a problem. That was a lame attempt
to explain away El Paso and defend Trump. Even now those buffoons
still make excuses. That dope Lou Dobbs, on Fox Business News, was
busy blaming inexperienced, young WH staffers for all Trump's misfortunes.
That is so beyond in the tank, it's hilarious.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/17/2019 09:27 AM, Shadow wrote:
My gardener failed his psych exam for his professional driving
licence. I thought WTF?, they got it wrong!

There is a psych test for a driving license? That would turn a lot of
drivers into pedestrians overnight.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 04:42:20 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Everyone that wants to even handle a gun should go
through a thorough psych exam. Psychotics, psychopaths
and specially sociopaths are usually easy to spot.

But its much harder to work out who will end up a schizophrenic etc.
So do you propose that they be tested every week or every day etc ?

It's even possible to spot psychopaths and sociopaths over the Internet, as
your case clearly demonstrates, senile Rodent!

cretin from Oz:

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I never have watched a lot of Fox but they were tougher on Trump in
2016 than CNN or MSNBC who were hoping he would be the candidate they
could beat.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, August 17, 2019 at 3:30:25 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 8/17/2019 12:54 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

That's beyond the basic steps like I've proposed and sadly even those
are not on the table here. Like requiring a permit for each gun that's
purchased, issued by the local police chief, after a background check.
Would be interesting to see is a psych test passed a SC challenge, but
so far, we are nowhere near seeing that happen. If Trump takes down the
GOP next year, we get a Democrat president and Senate, then no telling
what we'll wind up with. You'd think the trumpets would see the danger
there, one that I warned about when Trump entered the primary. But they
just cheer him on and pretend there will be no consequences.

It would be good to give all the politicians and government employees
and LEOs the psych test. Maybe all those that drive on the highways.

Hopefully the Dems will get such a smack down next year that they will
friendly neighborhood traitor will cut off their nose to spite their
face and vote for them.

Hopefully the GOP, which has totally lost all its principles and values will suffer a monumental defeat in 2020, one that totally repudiates Trump and the trumptards that foisted him on us. Sadly it's the only thing that they might understand and regardless, it is what needs to happen. Nothing else so far has worked.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 17 Aug 2019 14:07:43 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

[...]

The main reason Trump won was the weak field the Democrats put up
against him and they don't look much better now.
I fear the biggest problem is that we have made the presidency such a
**** job, anyone qualified, has no interest in doing it, so we just
get ego maniacs and fringe politicians pushing minority agendas.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
[...]

The main reason Trump won was because so many who
bother to vote in presidential elections are so royally
****ed off with professional politicians that they decided
that it would be worth trying someone who wasn't.

And its unlikely that many of them have changed their minds on that now.

and they don't look much better now.

Much worse if fact depending on who they manage to
end up with as their candidate. At least Hitlary wasn't
a senile old fool or a rabid lefty. Just one of those who
**** all voters want to vote for;. Most of those who did
vote for he did so because they decided that Trump
was even worse or rusted on dem voters who wouldn't
be seen dead voting for the repugs. That's the way that
it works in the first world now and has done for decades.

I fear the biggest problem is that we have made the presidency
such a **** job, anyone qualified, has no interest in doing it,

Its always been like that, the pres has **** all power to do
anything, even during a full world war or the great depression.
Its Congress that has the real power and even then **** all of
that in a full world war or great depression. Politicians arent
anything like as important as they think they are. Its only
very occasionally that one of them comes up with something
like Ike's national highway program or FDR's approach to the
great depression that actually makes any real difference.

Even JFK never really did much of any real value, just got
lots happy to vote for him and had a great line in bull****.

so we just get ego maniacs and fringe politicians pushing minority
agendas.

But even the non ego maniacs like Ike really don't get all
that much done and **** up plenty of stuff like with the
involvement in foreign countrys and regime change etc.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 11:54:16 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The main reason Trump won was the weak
field the Democrats put upagainst him

The main reason Trump won was because so many

FLUSH troll****

Trust that the senile trolling asshole from Oz knows it ALL better! ALWAYS!
LOL

cretin from Oz:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 10:10:55 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Hopefully the Dems will get such a smack down next year that they will go
back to being the working mans party.

Fat chance of that given that so many of them love Trump.

Actually it's more likely to happen than you stopping your senile trolling
or just shutting your stupid senile gob for a while!

cretin from Oz:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/17/19 9:54 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
The main reason Trump won was because so many who
bother to vote in presidential elections are so royally
****ed off with professional politicians that they decided
that it would be worth trying someone who wasn't.

And its unlikely that many of them have changed their minds on that now.

It's the taxes, stupid. Working people are tired of supporting lazy welfare people.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 6:57:49 AM UTC-4, devnull wrote:
On 8/17/19 9:54 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
The main reason Trump won was because so many who
bother to vote in presidential elections are so royally
****ed off with professional politicians that they decided
that it would be worth trying someone who wasn't.

And its unlikely that many of them have changed their minds on that now.

It's the taxes, stupid. Working people are tired of supporting lazy welfare people.

And what has Trump done to change that? He signed a tax cut that
amounted to a few hundred bucks for most working stiffs, hundreds
of thousands or millions for rich guys like Trump, while helping
to double the deficits. He significantly INCREASED govt spending,
including domestic spending. He just put American farmers on corp
welfare, handing out $32 bil (so far) to them.
So, why isn't Trump just a no good RINO?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/18/2019 7:13 AM, trader_4 wrote:
And what has Trump done to change that? He signed a tax cut that
amounted to a few hundred bucks for most working stiffs, hundreds
of thousands or millions for rich guys like Trump, while helping
to double the deficits.

If someone got a billion dollar tax cut, they were obviously paying a billion too much tax.

Why do you want to punish people for working hard and becoming successful?

Why do you want to reward people for being lazy?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 7:38:30 AM UTC-4, trumpet wrote:
On 8/18/2019 7:13 AM, trader_4 wrote:
And what has Trump done to change that? He signed a tax cut that
amounted to a few hundred bucks for most working stiffs, hundreds
of thousands or millions for rich guys like Trump, while helping
to double the deficits.

If someone got a billion dollar tax cut, they were obviously paying a billion too much tax.

How exactly is that "obvious"?

Why do you want to punish people for working hard and becoming successful?

I don't. Why do you want to not pay the taxes that it takes to operate the
govt today and instead pass it on to someone else?

Why do you want to reward people for being lazy?

I don't. Has Trump decreased domestic spending? No. Why do you want
to be a freeloader, the govt spending today, you not paying the necessary
taxes, passing the debt incurred for today's bills on to future generations?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/18/2019 7:38 AM, trumpet wrote:
On 8/18/2019 7:13 AM, trader_4 wrote:
And what has Trump done to change that?Â* He signed a tax cut that
amounted to a few hundred bucks for most working stiffs, hundreds
of thousands or millions for rich guys like Trump, while helping
to double the deficits.

If someone got a billion dollar tax cut, they were obviously paying a
billion too much tax.

Why do you want to punish people for working hard and becoming successful?

Why do you want to reward people for being lazy?

Our traitor understands this but his TDS kicks in and dulls his senses.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 12:05:55 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 8/18/2019 7:38 AM, trumpet wrote:
On 8/18/2019 7:13 AM, trader_4 wrote:
And what has Trump done to change that?Â* He signed a tax cut that
amounted to a few hundred bucks for most working stiffs, hundreds
of thousands or millions for rich guys like Trump, while helping
to double the deficits.

If someone got a billion dollar tax cut, they were obviously paying a
billion too much tax.

Why do you want to punish people for working hard and becoming successful?

Why do you want to reward people for being lazy?

Our traitor understands this but his TDS kicks in and dulls his senses.

Cite for us exactly what Trump has done to roll back the welfare state?
He just signed another budget with record spending and the deficits
have doubled on his watch. So, maybe it's you trumpets who don't
understand? Creating one nasty, divisive **** storm after another is
what Trump is good at, results, well that's where Trump is failing
and it's quite obvious.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"devnull" wrote in message
On 8/17/19 9:54 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
The main reason Trump won was because so many who
bother to vote in presidential elections are so royally
****ed off with professional politicians that they decided
that it would be worth trying someone who wasn't.

And its unlikely that many of them have changed their minds on that now.

It's the taxes, stupid. Working people are tired of supporting lazy
welfare people.

Thats not the reason most of those who voted for Trump did that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 12:58:38 -0400, Grumpy Old White Guy
wrote:

Apparently you are not a taxpayer.

Not really true
Trader lives in New Jersey and they never saw a tax they didn't like.
That is why he doesn't like the Trump tax cut. We are not subsidizing
his nose bleed SALT taxes like we used to.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 19 Aug 2019 03:57:58 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

It's the taxes, stupid. Working people are tired of supporting lazy
welfare people.

That¢s not the reason most of those who voted for Trump did that.

American welfare? Trump? It's all NONE OF YOURS, senile Ozzietard!

cretin from Oz:
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Apparently you are not a taxpayer.

Not really true
Trader lives in New Jersey and they never saw a tax they didn't like.

That's not true, I'm in favor of taxes being as low as possible.

That is why he doesn't like the Trump tax cut.
We are not subsidizing his nose bleed SALT taxes like we used to.

Yes, one reason I think the tax cuts were wrong was because they
limited the deductibility of state and local taxes. That these
were fully deductible has been a core part of US tax policy that
had bipartisan agreement going back forever. Trump and his cult,
shattered that. But it doesn't have very much impact on me,
$10K is deductible and my taxes are $12K, so it's not a big deal.
But we as a state, we are getting screwed. NJ has one of the lowest returns on
the amount of money we send to the feds, versus what we as a state
get back. So, we're paying for more of our way locally and Trump
decides to hit us with this too. The big reason I was opposed to
the tax cuts was that they were unwarranted. The economy was growing
steadily and I told you they would help lead to huge deficits.
That has been proven, the deficits are now $1 tril again, double
what they were when Trump came into office and at levels not seen
since the dark days of the 2008 debacle, when the economy was a
disaster. Trump has no excuse for that. And a big part of Trump
and the GOP changing that tax law was simply to deliberately screw
the blue states, to punish them, for not voting. If you have any
doubts, just look at the rest of his vindictive BS, eg what he just
pulled with the two Congresswomen and Israel.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/18/2019 12:05 PM, Frank wrote:
On 8/18/2019 7:38 AM, trumpet wrote:
On 8/18/2019 7:13 AM, trader_4 wrote:
And what has Trump done to change that? He signed a tax cut that
amounted to a few hundred bucks for most working stiffs, hundreds
of thousands or millions for rich guys like Trump, while helping
to double the deficits.

If someone got a billion dollar tax cut, they were obviously paying a billion too much tax.

Why do you want to punish people for working hard and becoming successful?

Why do you want to reward people for being lazy?

Our traitor understands this but his TDS kicks in and dulls his senses.

Yah, we need to have an intervention and help him_4 through his TDS.

--
Get off my lawn!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 7:21:42 PM UTC-4, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:
On 8/18/2019 12:05 PM, Frank wrote:
On 8/18/2019 7:38 AM, trumpet wrote:
On 8/18/2019 7:13 AM, trader_4 wrote:
And what has Trump done to change that? He signed a tax cut that
amounted to a few hundred bucks for most working stiffs, hundreds
of thousands or millions for rich guys like Trump, while helping
to double the deficits.

If someone got a billion dollar tax cut, they were obviously paying a billion too much tax.

Why do you want to punish people for working hard and becoming successful?

Why do you want to reward people for being lazy?

Our traitor understands this but his TDS kicks in and dulls his senses.

Yah, we need to have an intervention and help him_4 through his TDS.

--
Get off my lawn!

ROFL

The one that clearly needs an intervention is your cult hero, Trump.
But it would be futile. I see his old pal The Mooch, who is the
latest to turn on him and speak the truth, now says he expects
Trump to bow out in the next few months. He says Trump will realize
he can't win and choose the alternate route. Me, I can't see that
happening. Trump would probably consider that as bad as, maybe worse
than losing. And he's so mental and narcissistic that I'm confident
he believes he will win.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 17 Aug 2019 11:22:19 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 08/17/2019 09:27 AM, Shadow wrote:
My gardener failed his psych exam for his professional driving
licence. I thought WTF?, they got it wrong!

There is a psych test for a driving license? That would turn a lot of
drivers into pedestrians overnight.

For a professional driving license (cargo, buses, taxis,
ambulances etc) yes, it used to be mandatory.
Until Bolsonaro failed his.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 08/17/2019 09:27 AM, Shadow wrote:
My gardener failed his psych exam for his professional driving
licence. I thought WTF?, they got it wrong!

There is a psych test for a driving license? That would turn a lot of
drivers into pedestrians overnight.

For a professional driving license (cargo, buses, taxis,
ambulances etc) yes, it used to be mandatory.

Barking mad.

Until Bolsonaro failed his.

It would be interesting to see reliable stats on how
many who had passed that test still had accidents.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 19 Aug 2019 11:18:31 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Barking mad.

You certainly are, especially if one considers that you got your own website
about your mad trolling dedicated to you!

cretin from Oz:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/18/19 7:51 PM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Anyone paying federal income tax will most wisely vote to re-elect President Trump.
The socialist welfarecrats will vote for Bernie or your boy Biden.

Do we have more taxpayers or welfarecrats?