Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default Virgin Media Contractual URLs needed

On 18/08/2019 10:38, Dr S Lartius wrote:
On Sunday, 18 August 2019 00:20:00 UTC+1, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 17/08/2019 23:31, Dr S Lartius wrote:
The present circumstances, the explanation of how they were reached would be long and unnecessary, are :-

(A) A friend has a newish Virgin Media contract for broadband and telephone.

(B) My friend has a black-and-white printout of a three-page document headed "Your Virgin Media Contract" and dated "Monday 3rd June 2019"; but does not have that document in electronic form. The printout does not include a URL for the document itself.

He can download it?

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-contract

And/or .co.uk

The document is not a published Web page, as it contains the customer's name and (badly written) address. Each page is headed with a very unique-looking DocuSign ID.

That is consistent with a past contract we had from VM, which was sent
(by prior agreement) as a PDF attachment to an email from docusign.net.

Seems to me a fuss about nothing given - as others have indicated - it's
easy to get a copy online. Or to ask for one to be sent by email - by
calling 150 or sending a message.

--
Robin