Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fox Poll-67% Say Ban Assault Rifles

On Sat, 17 Aug 2019 14:07:43 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Saturday, August 17, 2019 at 3:30:25 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 8/17/2019 12:54 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

That's beyond the basic steps like I've proposed and sadly even those
are not on the table here. Like requiring a permit for each gun that's
purchased, issued by the local police chief, after a background check.
Would be interesting to see is a psych test passed a SC challenge, but
so far, we are nowhere near seeing that happen. If Trump takes down the
GOP next year, we get a Democrat president and Senate, then no telling
what we'll wind up with. You'd think the trumpets would see the danger
there, one that I warned about when Trump entered the primary. But they
just cheer him on and pretend there will be no consequences.

It would be good to give all the politicians and government employees
and LEOs the psych test. Maybe all those that drive on the highways.

Hopefully the Dems will get such a smack down next year that they will
friendly neighborhood traitor will cut off their nose to spite their
face and vote for them.

Hopefully the GOP, which has totally lost all its principles and values will suffer a monumental defeat in 2020, one that totally repudiates Trump and the trumptards that foisted him on us. Sadly it's the only thing that they might understand and regardless, it is what needs to happen. Nothing else so far has worked.

The main reason Trump won was the weak field the Democrats put up
against him and they don't look much better now.
I fear the biggest problem is that we have made the presidency such a
**** job, anyone qualified, has no interest in doing it, so we just
get ego maniacs and fringe politicians pushing minority agendas.