Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Fox Poll-67% Say Ban Assault Rifles

"Frank" "frank wrote in message
On 8/17/2019 12:54 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

That's beyond the basic steps like I've proposed and sadly even those
are not on the table here. Like requiring a permit for each gun that's
purchased, issued by the local police chief, after a background check.
Would be interesting to see is a psych test passed a SC challenge, but
so far, we are nowhere near seeing that happen. If Trump takes down the
GOP next year, we get a Democrat president and Senate, then no telling
what we'll wind up with. You'd think the trumpets would see the danger
there, one that I warned about when Trump entered the primary. But they
just cheer him on and pretend there will be no consequences.

It would be good to give all the politicians and government employees
and LEOs the psych test. Maybe all those that drive on the highways.

Hopefully the Dems will get such a smack down next year that they will go
back to being the working mans party.

Fat chance of that given that so many of them love Trump.

Unfortunately people like our friendly neighborhood traitor will cut off
their nose to spite their face and vote for them.