Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dr S Lartius Dr S Lartius is offline

Default Virgin Media Contractual URLs needed

The present circumstances, the explanation of how they were reached would be long and unnecessary, are :-

(A) A friend has a newish Virgin Media contract for broadband and telephone..

(B) My friend has a black-and-white printout of a three-page document headed "Your Virgin Media Contract" and dated "Monday 3rd June 2019"; but does not have that document in electronic form. The printout does not include a URL for the document itself.

(C) On pages 1, 2, 3 of the contract document there are, respectively, 1, 3, 3 instances of the word "here", in grey. From the context and the colour, these are obviously, when on screen, seven clickable links.

(D) We need to know the URLs of those seven links, in sequence, as the destinations are in essence part of the Contract.

It would be best if some kind person with an electronic copy of such a contract document to hand would click those links and copy the destinations into a follow-up article to be posted here, or obtain the same effect with other means such as GREP or MINITRUE; or would E-mail the contract (or the relevant parts) to me (noting that kind act here so I don't get more copies than needed).

--
(c) Dr. S. Lartius, UK. Gmail: dr.s.lartius@ |