Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Fox Poll-67% Say Ban Assault Rifles

On Saturday, August 17, 2019 at 11:28:54 AM UTC-4, Shadow wrote:
On Fri, 16 Aug 2019 13:52:05 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

FOX NEWS POLL
"67% Are In Favor Of Banning Assault Rifles And Semi-Automatic Weapons"

Wrong focus. But it's #FAUX_NEWS, so expected.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Everyone that wants to even handle a gun should go through a
thorough psych exam. Psychotics, psychopaths and specially sociopaths
are usually easy to spot. Get 1% wrong, and that's 99% that can no
longer murder masses of people.

That's beyond the basic steps like I've proposed and sadly even those
are not on the table here. Like requiring a permit for each gun that's
purchased, issued by the local police chief, after a background check.
Would be interesting to see is a psych test passed a SC challenge, but
so far, we are nowhere near seeing that happen. If Trump takes down the
GOP next year, we get a Democrat president and Senate, then no telling
what we'll wind up with. You'd think the trumpets would see the danger
there, one that I warned about when Trump entered the primary. But they
just cheer him on and pretend there will be no consequences.

Anyone caught without a psych certificate with a gun should be
thrown in jail. Preventive "medicine" saves lives.
I could walk around all day with an assault rifle and never
kill anyone.
My gardener failed his psych exam for his professional driving
licence. I thought WTF?, they got it wrong!
And then I discovered he was stealing from the house. Not the
kind of person that should own a firearm. That underpaid State
psychiatrist got it right ....
[]'s

PS Bolsonaro has just done away with the former mandatory
exam. Because HE didn't pass.
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012