Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum_on_google[_2_] polygonum_on_google[_2_] is offline

Default alexa

On Saturday, 17 August 2019 07:33:54 UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
so real amazon staff HAVE been listening to you through your alexa
thingy....tee hee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYOOqB-Ufkc

nice chebs

They have NOT been listening through my Alexa.

Ain't got one, never had one, and won't be getting one.

They, being anyone in a position to try, might manage to use the microphone in my PC or phone, but not with my knowledge.

I absolutely detest trying to talk to machines. Automatic voice systems on phones are hideous. It just isn't how my brain works. Unless I prepare what I have to say, I usually stutter it out and get sent to the wrong place, or (hopefully) to a human because the system got confused.