Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Motion sensative outside light

On Friday, 16 August 2019 12:57:35 UTC+1, John Rumm wrote:
On 11/08/2019 10:02, tabbypurr wrote:

Why do people buy light fittings with bulbs they can't change?

Because the lamp lasts the life of the fitting... in theory at least.

that may be the sales pitch, but not much to do with reality unless the fittings are of truly terrible quality.

I used three of these in one of my bathrooms:

https://trade.ledhut.co.uk/8w-integr...reflector.html

They give lots of decent quality light, are easy to fit,

like a large percentage of fittings for the last century or so

and have a slim
back projection which was important for the situation.

NT