Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Reay[_6_] Brian Reay[_6_] is offline

Default Aldi tool bag annoyance - sort of OT

David wrote:
I've been looking for a replacement for my tool roll for a while; it is
where I carry my everyday tools such as screwdrivers, pliers etc.

Walked round Aldi today and they are selling tool bags and tool belts.

The tool bags are huge - about the size of a child's carry cot. Not what I
want. I'm thinking discreet, bijou, compact.

Then I spot the ideal tool bag!
Right size and everything.
Bugger!
£30 because it has a ?150? piece tool set inside.

I can't bring myself to spend that much and lob the tools just to get the
bag.

Have you tried B&Q? Some while back I was looking for a tool wallet. They
had loads of bags and boxes, no wallets. Sizes from large womens handbag
to carry cot, as you said.

I got what I needed eventually off EBay.