Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ring doorbell camera - counterproductive?

On Friday, 16 August 2019 12:56:41 UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:
On 16/08/2019 11:22, whisky-dave wrote:

Can yuo show me a laser that yuo can buy that sets people on fire ?
Just an amazon link or ASIN number will do.

One of these will so will the 2.5W one I have in my laser cutter.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32867332604.html

I expect you would be arrested if you used one.

I wonder if they would be classed as a weapon, like a kitchen knife.
It says it burns is that the same sort of power needed to set a person on fire (without petrol) .

Where are my students when I actually need them.