Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Self service checkouts in B&Q

In article ,
Scott wrote:
On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 20:02:11 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 19:28:13 +0100, R D S wrote:

B'bye!

Our local B&Q have binned them off, took a long time for them to admit
it, but they have, they aren't helping anybody!

Sainsbury's, are you watching?

I shop at both Tesco's and Sainsbury's. I almost always use the self
service checkout in Tesco's, but had so much hassle with the ones in
Sainsbury's that I no longer use them.

I find Sainsbury's works better than Morrisons - fewer error messages.

Think that annoys me about Tesco is it no longer weighs your own bag first
- as the last software did. So more often than not needs an assistant to
reset it. Unless you run everything through first, then load into your own
bags afterwards. Which slows things down.

--
*If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.