Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default CD to MP3

Well all new ones have it encoded, but I notice that CDEX itself asks you on
a menu if you want to import that data.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Brian Gaff wrote:
Two things. First some cds have it in hidden text on other machines you
need to interrogate an online database called cddb. If they are home
made cds then unless you put the titles in and enabled cd text on
writing and did them disc at once not track at once things can get lost.

All commercial CDs. Most of the first catch I did likely favourites from
the 80s. The ones I did yesterday, new.

--
*When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane *

Dave Plowman
London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.