Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Corn

On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 07:57:28 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 08/15/2019 12:19 AM, micky wrote:
I've never seen a worm. I've only seen one bad piece of corn that I can
remember, only because the rows were uneven and parts had no kernels,
but what was there was fine.

Also something you don't see is all the chemicals slathered on to kill
the worms...

That is the truth. When I was seeing worms in corn it was an old mom
and pop farm where they were not doing a lot of spraying. Back in the
60-70s there were still a lot of ~40 acre farms in PG County. Now that
is all houses, strip malls or garden apartments.