Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default CD to MP3

When I got my present car a year or so ago, discovered the ICE package has
an USB input. Ripping CDs to MP3 on a USB stick works a treat.

Did some 30 of my favourite CDs (pretty old) - and all the album, artist,
and track names appeared on the ICE screen.

Decided to add some more yesterday. All the info 'unknown'

Did all this on the same Win7 laptop using WMP (I think) Where did it find
all the info displayed for the earlier CDs ? And why not for a new ones?

--
*Oh, what a tangled website we weave when first we practice *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.