Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 13:08:49 +1000, Sewer, better known as
cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rodent Speed, wrote:

We use ours for almost all main meals eaten in. One small oven is a bit
restrictive, but we have managed full Sunday style roast meals in it,
without too much bother.

I don't have/ don't like microwaved food, other than for reheating.

I agree for the meat, but imo it is fine for the

You really believe people want to hear what you like or don't like, right,
senile Rodent? That IS another sign of your sociopathy!

--
Bod addressing senile Rot:
"Rod, you have a sick twisted mind. I suggest you stop your mindless