Posted to uk.d-i-y
Swer Swer is offline

Default Caravan electrics.

"Harry Bloomfield"; "Esq." wrote in
message ...
Brian Reay presented the following explanation :
We dont use ours much but, going by others comments and the odd time we
tried our previous one, the temp control tends to be poor as does the
insulation.

We use ours for almost all main meals eaten in. One small oven is a bit
restrictive, but we have managed full Sunday style roast meals in it,
without too much bother.

I don't have/ don't like microwaved food, other than for reheating.

I agree for the meat, but imo it is fine for the
potato, frozen peas and corn and for rice.
Much better than the stove top for all of those.
Tho I now do roast potato with almost all meals
except steak and chops etc, done in the air fryer.