Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default Caravan electrics.

In article , Brian Reay
writes
On 13/08/19 08:53, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
dennis@home formulated the question :
You arent in the vehicle on the ferry.

You aren't allowed in a caravan that is being towed in the UK.

Brian was discussing motorhomes.

Harry is correct. Having said that, on a recent trip, I was shocked to
to see a face at the window of a caravan on the M1. It looked like
someone was had just woken up and was having a look outside.

Illegal to carry a passenger in a trailer.
I believe you can get special seat (bed?) belts so you can use the beds
in motorhomes but I've never seen them in the UK (I did see them in the
US). Plus, the beds don't usually have the 'hard points' required so
fitting them, at least to fixed beds, must be quite a job.

--
bert