Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y
Spike[_6_] Spike[_6_] is offline

Default M6

On 13/08/2019 14:35, Roger Hayter wrote:
Brian Reay wrote:

Most people tend not to be hostile towards the police. They rarely
encounter them. Conversely, those who have some kind of history with the
police / criminal record tend to be very vocal in their criticism. The
same is true of employment. Those who enjoyed their work/ career, don't go
on to criticise former managers/colleagues etc .

That's simply untrue. I, and many colleagues I know, enjoyed my work
but we, regretfully, rather often had to criticise management.

One wonders why former Project Manager Reay appears so sensitive on the
issue of the criticism of management.

--
Spike