Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default If not Dydon or Gtech, then which cordless cleaner?

On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 23:30:32 +0100, (Roger Hayter)
wrote:

T i m wrote:

On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 08:37:27 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

T i m wrote:
https://images.app.goo.gl/RoWYWntRsh5KEyoi9

Ironically, it was the sort of thing that would have been given to my
Mum as a 'present'.

I have memories of being aged about seven and my Dad giving my Mum
a shopping trolley as a Christmas present. Even then I thought it
a bit odd.

Thinking about it, was it any different to getting 'Dad' power tools
for Xmyth or birthday?

TBF, diy is more fun than grocery shopping.

Well, true (I did some actual d-i-y with daughter tonight and we got
quite a bit done), but if you do most of the cooking (as I do) then
shopping for that is part of the deal. ;-)

Had to do a bit of hardware shopping on the way .. a few Fisher bolts
and some brackets. That shelving unit isn't falling on anyone. We paid
the same for the bolts and brackets as she paid for the full height,
two bay, solid wood adjustable shelf system on eBay ... and now she's
cleaned it up and repainted all the metal bits, it looks pretty good
and should last a while. ;-)

Cheers, T i m