Posted to alt.home.repair

Default MacDonalds

On 8/12/2019 1:44 PM, A K wrote:

I got a response from the franchise owner.

They did not address my complaint at all (loud music that was playing and I asked that the volume be turned down. They said they could not because "it was controlled by the office."

They sent two gift cards for 2 free deserts. The deserts were $2 each.

Their return address was a P.O. box. :-)

MacDonalds could care less about it's customers.

Which is why I will never give them my business again.

They've been hurting too. They really miss you and depended on you.
Yep, you showed 'em.