Posted to alt.home.repair

Default MacDonalds

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 6 Aug 2019 21:06:04 -0700 (PDT), A K
wrote:

I had a bad experience at MacDonalds.

I told them about it.

This is their response.

To:Fred_Flintstone
Aug 5 at 2:04 PM

Hello #$234:

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the McDonald's in Seabrook, TX with me.

I am sorry for the unsatisfactory experience during your recent visit. I want you to know that we have already taken action on your feedback, by notifying our local franchisee of your experience and requesting he or she follows-up with you directly to address this issue.

As our customer, you should always have a great experience when visiting McDonald’s. Your feedback is very important to us, as it lets us to know how we can improve our service to you. Our regional McDonald’s staff regularly reviews customer feedback as part of our ongoing review of our restaurant’s operations.

Again, Andrew, we are sorry we disappointed you. We appreciate your business and thank you for sharing your feedback.

Linda

McDonald's Customer Contact Center

ref#:16463612

I responded to Linda that the local franchisee has NOT responded.

I got this message.

Replies to this email box are not delivered to us; we apologize for any inconvenience.

So MacDonalds acts like they care, but communication is only one way.

Andy

Wow. But are you sure you replied the right way. Some places make you
post your reply above a dotted line at the top, although even they
woudlnt' send the return-reply you got.

But I wonder if there was some other un-obvious means of replying that
you missed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

To:Fred_Flintstone
[...]

Your problem is you're dealing with the wrong company. You need to
contact MacDonalds.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/7/19 12:06 AM, A K wrote:
I had a bad experience at MacDonalds.

I told them about it.

This is their response.

To:Fred_Flintstone

It's hard to find a restaurant that makes a decent Brontosaurus burger.
Posted to alt.home.repair

To:Fred_Flintstone
[...]

Looks like response told it like it is. It is a franchise and complaint
was sent to the owner. If you had gone directly to him you might have
gotten a better answer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

George Jetson posted for all of us...

On 8/7/19 12:06 AM, A K wrote:
I had a bad experience at MacDonalds.

I told them about it.

This is their response.

To:Fred_Flintstone

It's hard to find a restaurant that makes a decent Brontosaurus burger.

Made me laugh.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair
A K A K is offline

To:Fred_Flintstone
[...]

I got a response from the franchise owner.

They did not address my complaint at all (loud music that was playing and I asked that the volume be turned down. They said they could not because "it was controlled by the office."

They sent two gift cards for 2 free deserts. The deserts were $2 each.

Their return address was a P.O. box. :-)

MacDonalds could care less about it's customers.

Which is why I will never give them my business again.

When I was in a business training class for J.C. Penneys years ago,

the instructor made this statement.

If a customer has a good experience in a store they will tell 2 to 3 people about it.

If a customer has a bad experience, they will tell around 10 others about it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

To:Fred_Flintstone
[...]

I agree and would tend toward not giving my business to that franchise
owner. He's full of it that sound could not have been turned down.
That is the beauty of our capitalist system, poor service results in
loss of business to those that give better.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/12/2019 1:44 PM, A K wrote:

I got a response from the franchise owner.

They did not address my complaint at all (loud music that was playing and I asked that the volume be turned down. They said they could not because "it was controlled by the office."

They sent two gift cards for 2 free deserts. The deserts were $2 each.

Their return address was a P.O. box. :-)

MacDonalds could care less about it's customers.

Which is why I will never give them my business again.

They've been hurting too. They really miss you and depended on you.
Yep, you showed 'em.
Posted to alt.home.repair
A K A K is offline

To:Fred_Flintstone
[...]

You are right.

Most businesses turn down the volume when asked politely.

Have a great evening,

Andy

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, August 12, 2019 at 2:49:51 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/12/2019 1:44 PM, A K wrote:

I got a response from the franchise owner.

They did not address my complaint at all (loud music that was playing and I asked that the volume be turned down. They said they could not because "it was controlled by the office."

They sent two gift cards for 2 free deserts. The deserts were $2 each.

Their return address was a P.O. box. :-)

MacDonalds could care less about it's customers.

Which is why I will never give them my business again.

They've been hurting too. They really miss you and depended on you.
Yep, you showed 'em.

Idk what he wants. McDonald's Corp responded, he complained the local franchise did not,but a couple of days later, they replied, they sent him coupons for two free desserts. There are probably customers who think the music is too loud, too low, and just right. At least they acknowledged his complaint and gave him something.