Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Cleaning lead flashing

He he, one of the problems with lead flashing is how its actually held on in
the first place. Seems odd to me that even now nobody has come up with some
new wonder material for the use. Lead is after all not very nice
environmentally either,I've seen it held on with rusty nails.

AS for why people reply to old posts. Its because they are used to forums
where threads are short lived and often locked. Using Usenet of course is a
whole different way of working and although it is true that on Home Owners
club it is relatively easy to see the date of te post, many do not think to
look for the reason stated above.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Heliotrope Smith." wrote in message
On Sunday, August 11, 2019 at 9:14:03 PM UTC+1, Laney wrote:
replying to Edrich, Laney wrote:
Use a scourer to clean it and then put some plantation oil to protect it

--
for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...ing-87133-.htm

Cotton plantation? Pineapple plantation? Cannabis plantation, come on give
us a clue.