Posted to uk.d-i-y
djc djc is offline

Default Can Building Control over-ride planning permission?

On 10/08/2019 13:11, Bert Coules wrote:
Many thanks for all the latest replies.

I've been trying to find the exact building regulation governing step
access to outward-opening garden doors but for some reason I can't now
track it down.Â* Google searches seem to throw up a bewildering array of
possibilities none of which address this particular point (or if they
do, the info is so well-buried as to be for all intents and purposes
invisible).

If anyone can point me towards a straightforward explanation of the
situation and what needs to be done, I'd be very grateful.Â* Thanks.

https://www.gov.uk/government/collec...oved-documents

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ved-document-b

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ved-document-k

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ved-document-m

--
djc

(–€Ì¿Ä¹Ì¯–€Ì¿ Ì¿)
No low-hanging fruit, just a lot of small berries up a tall tree.