Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris B[_2_] Chris B[_2_] is offline

Default Building regs/Minor works certificate?

I have had a new en suite shower room installed by professionals and a
building regs certificate has been issued.

The work obviously included new lights and a fan.

Should I expect a minor works certificate to cover the electrical work
in addition to the building regs certificate or is the wiring also
covered by the building regs approval.

I have had a look at the minor works certificate template and the
information contained in it is certainly not covered in the building
regs certificate.

References to authoritative information sources would be appreciated as
I may need them .

Many Thanks.

--
Chris B (News)