Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Skate Bearings - Big Brother ???

On Fri, 26 Jul 2019 13:18:46 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

"rangerssuck" wrote in message

On Friday, July 26, 2019 at 11:43:48 AM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:

Sure I can't have everything, but I can have a lot.

Truer words were never spoken.

****

You know I am very fortunate. I have or have had just about everything I
REALLY wanted in life. Ok a threesome with twin super models isn't really
in the cards, but trashy women, a good woman, and adventures I lived
through. Bikes, cars, trucks, boats, tools, more tools, even more tools...
I only ever had a couple true enemies in life, and the only one I know is
still alive came up to me years ago to make peace.

I wasn't thinking that way when I posted it, but yeah, You are right.

A man cant ask for anything more than that.

All my true enemies are dead. The few that remain on Usenet..I
consider them to be retarded pets.

Gunner
__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

---