Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cat flaps that work with ID microchips chips

On Wednesday, 7 August 2019 01:34:07 UTC+1, wrote:
On Tuesday, 6 August 2019 18:53:37 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
Any recommendations for one?

Two cats and the owner wants no aliens in the house.

the reviews I read say nothing but problems. Delays in responding,

That can be a problem for some cats.

noise when opening spooks the cats,

you can turn the bleep off.

electronic control only works one way,

Rubbish, you can set it in many ways, even depending on time of day, well on my one. Handy if yuo donl;t want you cat going out at night or whatever.

Try downloading the manual and read that before buying to check if worried

cats need to be trained to use it... buy with caution.

So do humans, if a cat can use an ordinary flap then it's liklely to be able to use a microchip version.

NT