Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cat flaps that work with ID microchips chips

On Tuesday, 6 August 2019 22:12:52 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 6 Aug 2019 18:53:35 +0100, ARW
wrote:

Any recommendations for one?

Two cats and the owner wants no aliens in the house.

Isn't that a dichotomy? ;-)

The real pity / problem is that any owners let their companion animals
out unmonitored.

Cats are almost impossible to monitor they aren;t just pets they are animals and you can't order a cat top do something it doesn't want to.
You may take it to a voting booth but you can't get it to vote the way you want it to.

About the only exceptions I can think of could be
pigeon racers and tortoise owners?

I've had foxes at my cat flap and one next doors dog, which was taken away from them as they couldn;t loko after it.

A local friends neighbour had a dog and the dog suffered because they
don't know how to look after pets.

So they got rid of the dog and got a cat and now their neighbours
suffer instead. ;-(

I've yet to here of a cat killing a child or severly injuring them.
Makes you wonder why the police train dogs and not cats doesn't it ?

I wonder if cats/dogs are left or right brained. Dogs appear more stupid and are more inteligent generly speaking of course.

Cheers, T i m