Posted to alt.home.repair
A K A K is offline

Default MacDonalds

I had a bad experience at MacDonalds.

I told them about it.

This is their response.

To:Fred_Flintstone
Aug 5 at 2:04 PM

Hello #$234:

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the McDonald's in Seabrook, TX with me.

I am sorry for the unsatisfactory experience during your recent visit. I want you to know that we have already taken action on your feedback, by notifying our local franchisee of your experience and requesting he or she follows-up with you directly to address this issue.

As our customer, you should always have a great experience when visiting McDonalds. Your feedback is very important to us, as it lets us to know how we can improve our service to you. Our regional McDonalds staff regularly reviews customer feedback as part of our ongoing review of our restaurants operations.

Again, Andrew, we are sorry we disappointed you. We appreciate your business and thank you for sharing your feedback.

Linda

McDonald's Customer Contact Center

ref#:16463612

I responded to Linda that the local franchisee has NOT responded.

I got this message.

Replies to this email box are not delivered to us; we apologize for any inconvenience.

So MacDonalds acts like they care, but communication is only one way.

Andy