Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer is offline

Default Cutting gears?

On 06/08/2019 11:44, Another Dave wrote:
On 05/08/2019 21:29, Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer wrote:
What's the favoured approach to getting hold of gears,
to cut them yourself, or to buy from, say, HPC gears?

I used my 3d printer to produce the gears and pulleys for motorising my
astronomical telescope.

Your application may be somewhat more strenuous.

Another Dave

What module or DP for those gears, because AIUI there is
a limit to how small something can be extruded from
a 3D printer?