Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default silver sand gets washed away

If anyone knows tell the local council who are now having similar issues the
next stage is weed growth between the blocks.
I guess it needs courser sand. anything really small and light is bound to
wash away. It all makes work for the working man to do etc, Planned
obsolescence and all that stuff.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Bill Wright" wrote in message
I have some block paving that's on a slope. The slope varies from 1:40 to
1:10. When the rain washes across the area it takes some of the silver
sand. What's the way to stop this happening?

Bill