Posted to uk.d-i-y
Harry Bloomfield, Esq. Harry Bloomfield, Esq. is offline

Default Does EE use Orange masts

Steve Walker wrote on 04/08/2019 :
Except that when they merged, the decomissioned some masts and adjusted the
power of others up or down, to remove duplication, so you can't be sure that
that mast is even still operational. In doing so they managed to isolate a
very large business park around here, cutting off reception for thousands of
people who were tied into contracts with them!

So that map is probably well out of date, apart from the names?

One of the marked locations I have never spotted a mast, whereas the
other local one a T Mobile, on top of our local BT exchange which I
remember being installed, is now the operational EE mast?