Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Does EE use Orange masts

Do they not use each others resources though? I'd have thought they might
have negotiated a deal by now.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 04/08/2019 07:15, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
As per the subject..

Does the EE mobile network use the Orange network masts please?

I'm just trying to decide where our local mast is and cannot see a local
EE one, but there is an Orange one.
https://www.mastdata.com/

thought orange etc turned into ee ,,,anyway they are a town network like
one for one was on 1800 Mc/s and above so no good in the near of scotland
....certainly not everything everywhere .....can't get it here on this
farm in Ayreshire...one must stick to a 900 Mc/s system like o2 and
vodaphone ....