Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default highway code

On Fri, 2 Aug 2019 20:51:07 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

snip

I have no issue with those simply making a mistake, I've done so
myself at an unknown junction where a lane is left turn only and you
have to politely sneak back in (match the speed of the existing
traffic, indicate, make eye contact, thank them etc), but that's not
what an arrogant minority are doing.

I go around a roundabout near here to skip the jam in the inside
lane...the outside lane is always clear and I have right of way into the
inside lane coming off the roundabout....fly or what ? ....and perfectly
legal ?????

Are you going left or straight on at that roundabout?

Cheers, T i m