Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Changes to bank web security

On 01/08/2019 09:31, Andy Burns wrote:
Dave Liquorice wrote:

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

you can buy a femtocell/picocell.

Do they work if your service provider is an MVNO rather than the
network operator as well?

They do work e.g. I'm on virgin which is an EE MVNO and I connect
through EE femtocells when at one customer's HQ.

But I doubt that MVNOs sell femtocells, and I doubt that EE will sell
them to non-customers.

I didn't write ANY of that!

For the avoidance of doubt my 3 mobile wifi calling works through IDNET
broadband, BT broadband, and indeed any other connection in any other
country I have so far tried it in

You would expect it to work, they do charge for it or it comes out of
your allowance as a normal call does.

There is no reason a femtocell would not, either. An internet connection
is still mostly just an internet connection.

Any mobile should work with a femptocell, they are GSM as far as the
phone is concerned.