Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Changes to bank web security

On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 11:36:55 +0100, Chris Green wrote:

There is one big downside of 'WiFi calling', it only works on *some*
phones with *some* mobile providers. It would cost me quite a lot of
money (especially compared with the amount I currently spend on my
mobile) to get a phone that can do WiFi calling and change provider.

Yep, why do people pay through the nose for service from the network
operators and quite likely to be be tied into a 12 or 24 month
contract, with a price that isn't fixed for the duration of the
contract?

--
Cheers
Dave.