Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default Changes to bank web security

On 31/07/2019 14:40, Brian Gaff wrote:
I don't know but surely we should be able to carry on as we were. I
certainly do not want to buy stuff on my mobile even though I can. I have
had Amazon pestering me to add a mobile phone number to my account, but I
have thus far declined as they have my home phone. .
If there is a change coming it sounds like its been very poorly explained
and is going to fall flat on its face if its not accessible by a blind
person with no mobile or older person with not the fastest fingers in the
world. We had all this with energy companies a while back where they needed
a multi digit code to allow them to proceed, and nobody could type it in
fast enough for the software.
Its all run by 20 somethings who have learned to type at school, scant ref
to t the real world.

big savings on the horizon .....