Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 13:41:54 +1000, Swer, better known as cantankerous

In fact I just looked, the Three web site says:-

Home Signal

Update: Three no longer issue home signal boxes

It's the perfect solution but, for some reason, the mobile providers
won't actually supply them.

Because wifi calling works much better now because you can
do that anywhere you can find a wifi service when you discover
there is no mobile coverage where you happen to be even if
that is just some place you will never go to again.

....and MANY folks wish you would never appear in their place again, senile
Rodent! Trust me, senile pest, that's how it is with you!

--
FredXX to Rot Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder