Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] kathy.donath@gmail.com is offline

Default Pella Window Problem

Do these bugs make a straw-like nest in the springs at the top of your windows? If so, what do you do to stop this? We are told by Pella that they changed the design of this window. Pam Maidens

I have had an issue with wasps making nests in the frames from 1998- to today. Called Pella. The girl said she had never heard of the problem before! I find that really hard to believe as I have been cleaning nests out every year when I clean the windows.

The whole spring along the top of the window is clogged with nests, I have to use a screwdriver and push the nest and bugs and dust out with someone hold the vacuum up there.

I would not buy Pella again!