MrAoD

Default Sheetrock

"Meleah Foreman" writes:

I have hired 3 men to do sheetrocking in my home. They could only work today
and charge by the hour. I have three rooms that need to be done (each
approximately 13 x 20). Approximately how long would it take to do these
rooms? They are perfectly square, no odd cuts.

There's no such thing as a perfectly square room, trust me. Plus you need to
figure in door and window openings which require extra time.

3 guys who know what they're doing, assuming no ceiling work and bare studs on
the wall (and no oddball framing) should be able to do an 8ft high 20 foot wall
in about 1-2 hours depending on existing openings. I'd say a room a day
without taping and mudding.

Best,

Marc, who's only moderately skilled at drywalling and would take a week/room
without help.