Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Tue, 30 Jul 2019 15:58:39 +1000, Swer, better known as cantankerous

Clarence - Clare for short. "Just don't call me late for dinner"

We

"We", again, you deluded senile psychopathic swine? There's NO "we" for you!
Everyone who knows you in real life thinks you are a pest! It's the VERY
reason why you need to get up EVERY NIGHT between 1 and 4 am, just so you
got someone "to talk to" on Usenet!

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.