Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Skate Bearings - Big Brother ???

"rangerssuck" wrote in message

On Friday, July 26, 2019 at 11:43:48 AM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:

Sure I can't have everything, but I can have a lot.

Truer words were never spoken.

****

You know I am very fortunate. I have or have had just about everything I
REALLY wanted in life. Ok a threesome with twin super models isn't really
in the cards, but trashy women, a good woman, and adventures I lived
through. Bikes, cars, trucks, boats, tools, more tools, even more tools...
I only ever had a couple true enemies in life, and the only one I know is
still alive came up to me years ago to make peace.

I wasn't thinking that way when I posted it, but yeah, You are right.