Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer is offline

Default Just through where is your Internet traffic being routed?

On 16/07/2019 17:08, dennis@home wrote:
On 16/07/2019 08:43, Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-48990724

Hmmm, I am not sure they should revel stuff like that.

The only reason for governmental secrets is to protect
the private interests of those who ride the gravy train
and the existence of such secrets works against the interests
of the people and their democracy.

The term National Security can best be understood with
reference to the following sentence ... I visited a
farmyard recently and the national security came half
way up the wellies.