Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Just through where is your Internet traffic being routed?

On 16/07/2019 12:44, Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer wrote:
On 16/07/2019 09:52, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Gareth's was W7 now W10
Downstairs Computer wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-48990724

What exactly are you asking?

I am asking just through where is your Internet traffic being routed?

Well it goes from my router to a DSLAM in my local exchanbge, and then
its muplixed down some opticak fibre into NTS core ATM network and
persent to my IDPs intercae in some dark oiffice, and thnce by a lot
more fibre to wherever it needs to ago changing constantly as links go
up and down.

--
Renewable energy: Expensive solutions that don't work to a problem that
doesn't exist instituted by self legalising protection rackets that